BIKE REVIVAL - DATA PRIVACY
NB: Bike Revival is a trading name of MAW Solutions Ltd.
Here at MAW Solutions Ltd our aim is to safeguard our customers and suppliers privacy. Collecting personal data is necessary for our business to fulfil our contracts with you. We appreciate that you do not want any of the personal information you provide to us to be distributed indiscriminately. Here we explain what information we collect, what we do with it, and what controls you have over it.
We work from secure premises and we follow strict security procedures to ensure that your personal information is not corrupted, destroyed, or disclosed to any third party without your consent. Any information we keep is either held within the password protected database we use to generate invoices, or in emails, or manually in our secure unit. Credit/debit card, paypal and bank details are only kept with your consent and are never held electronically.
Please note we do not collect any personal data through our website unless you give us that data by completing our on-line email form.
The data we collect
- your name and/or business name
- contact details, address, delivery address, telephone number, mobile number and email address
- your credit/debit card details, paypal details or bank details
- any purchase orders you have made with us, and relevant details of your weight, riding style, bike etc
- any email correspondence you have sent us
- any written correspondence you have sent us
How we use your data
- to provide goods and services to you under the contract we have with you
- to take/make payment for your goods
- to arrange delivery of your goods we share your contact details with our delivery services
- to manage any registered account you hold with us, please note that if you open a business account with us, with your consent, we carry out a credit rating check
- with your agreement to contact you electronically about products we think might interest you
- if you are a business customer, as part of our legitimate business interests, we will inform you about any changes to our range of products and any price changes
- we will only disclose your personal information without your consent where we have a legal duty to do so
- we will keep your data for the duration that you are a customer/supplier and for at least 6 years after this as is required by law
- to have your personal data removed from our records, please let us know if you wish to have your data removed and we will do so except where we need to keep information by law
- to request details of the personal information we hold about you. This is usually free of charge. Please notify us in writing
- to ensure that the data we hold about you is accurate. Please let us know if the data is inaccurate or if there are any changes (eg, address, telephone numbers) so that we can amend our records
if you find that we have not used your personal information in the way you agreed with us then you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority: The Information Commissionerís Office, Tel: 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545 700
Our Contact Details
Bike Revival, Unit 10 Mill Farm Business Park, Millfield Road, Hanworth TW4 5PY
Tel: 0203 302 0390
MAW Solutions Ltd UK Company Registration No: 4286239